Merged requested to merge improve-metainfo-gui-tests into develop
- Makes the gui tests in the CI pipeline run with the
--silentflag, to reduce the noise.
- Changed the metainfo browser test to a pseudo-random walk. Rather than changing the timeout, in the future, we should adjust the probability decay factor, which determines how many nodes will be visited.
- The test also computes a hash for the metainfo tree (the parts visited), to give the user a notice if the tree changes.
- If tree changes are expected, the user will have to update the test case with the new hash.
- Maybe requiring the user to update the hash in this way is a bit cumbersome, but let's test to see how it works.