- All the functionality of the
EncyclopediaNormalizeris now integrated into
materiato support visualizing 2D and 1D cells that may have zero-length basis vectors. With this update, the overview page now also shows the conventional/primitive cell for 1D and 2D systems.
- Fixed issue with the ordering of basis vectors for conventional/primitive 1D and 2D structures. Now the order is fixed so that the periodic bases always come first.
test_properties.py. together with a few new tests.
- Removed the Encyclopedia GUI image dependency and docker build phase.
- Removed most Encyclopedia related config from nginx, helm and config.py. The only remaining config is
encyclopediaEnabled, which activates/deactivates links to the material search and material-related links.
- Fixed issue where the optional
nmd-prefixed Optimade data was not accepting data with unit information (
ureg.Quantity) and was failiing when trying to serialize data set to