Updated GUI search layout
- Reorganized the menus so that each property-panel first has a simple list of present quantities followed by a more detailed section for properties that have more options.
- Added search filter for polarized/non-polarized DOS and band structure.
- Added method type filter for energy-volume curves.
- The EELS search criteria are now shown in two different locations: method/eels and properties/spectroscopy/eels. If we can make a clear distinction between properties/method (e.g. is resolution set by the method, or is it determined from the result?) for EELS, we could modify the shown filters.
- Updated the look of
FilterSummarythat contains the chips for each present filter: now the targeted metainfo name is always shown above the chips. This makes it easier to see which metainfo is targeted and also makes the nested and non-nested filters look exactly the same.
- Added support for requesting aggregations for boolean fields (needed to show statistics for boolean search filters).
- Fixed issue with InputSlider not being full-width.