Clean up the experimental data
For show-casing purposes the experimental section of NOMAD needs to be "cleaned"
- rename CMS/EMS -> computational/experimental
- fix the uploader and co-author names
- fix other metadata like locations and dates
- better metadata and experiment names
- more data (e.g. automatised EELS indexing)
- EELS preview?
- maybe Markus Kühbach has real preview figs for his set
- a disclaimer (in the search) about the "show-case" nature of the experimental section
- more databases to "index"
show-cases the indexing of external databse
We could use EELS to show that NOMAD could crawl web-based databases to index. Simply Python web-scraping techniques should suffice to create an upload consisting of respective web-pages that "parsers" can convert into respective NOMAD metainfo data.
show-case the indexing of external repositories
We could use zenoodo and its API to improve the metadata in NOMAD/experimental by downloading titles, descriptions, authors, etc.
There is a difference between the person uploading the metadata, i.e. the person providing the reference to the data and the authors of the data. The later usually given by an external database or repository. We need to reflect this in NOMAD user datamodel and add support for non NOMAD user authors: #404 (closed)