Created by: dependabot[bot]
Bumps jspdf from 1.5.3 to 2.3.1.
Sourced from jspdf's releases.
Small bugfixes. Thanks to all contributors!
- #3073: fix HTMLAnchorElement is not defined in file saver
- #3078: fix exception in
- #3087: fix typings of
- #3091: fix ReDos vulnerability in
- #3099: improve documentation of
A couple of bugfixes, improved font handling and faster compression.
- #3026: Fix alignment of links created with
- #3032: Fix alignment of table headers
- #3062: Fix a bug where the
options.flagsparameter was ignored by the
textmethod and consequently had the wrong defaults. This lead to garbled characters sometimes and was a regression to 1.5.3.
- #3014: Add typings for internal events API
- #3036: Support for numeric font weights and separation of font weight and font style
- #3040: New
fontFacesoption for the
htmlmethod that allows to add fonts similar CSS
addFontcalls required anymore). When supplied, fonts are resolved using the CSS 3 font loading algorithm.
- #3054: replace pako library with fflate leading to faster compression and smaller bundle sizes.
Incorporates many of the awesome contributions in context of the Hacktoberfest. Thanks to all the contributors!
- #2944: Fix PDF compression. Special thanks to
- #2959: Add support for PDF encryption. Special thanks to
- #3018: Fix font name escaping
- #3017: Fix dependencies in bower.json
- #3014: Added typings for the events API
- #2982: Bump dompurify version to fix cve-2020-7691
- #2981: Fix Canvg import
- #2946: Remove API, that was removed in the 2.0.0 release, also from the typings
- #2943: Fix links on pages with different size than the first page
- #2942: Fix multiline texts in combination with the
- #2933, #3021: Fix typings of exported types like
- #2915: Fix documentation of
- #2906: Fix
"Could not load <module>"error messages
- #2905: Fix usages of atob/btoa in Internet Explorer and "old Edge"
- #2893, #2880: Fixed
html()typings and JSDoc documentation
- #2884: Fix type of
- #2881: Fix building jsPDF with Parcel v2
20f271aDocs: improve output documentation (#3099)
d8bb3b3fix ReDoS-vulnerable regexp in addImage (#3091)
c91995dFix: Wrong TypeScript type in jsPDF.table (#3086) (#3087)
3592fc2fix: scope is not defined in getTextDimensions (#3078)
ef70f92fix(FileSaver): HTMLAnchorElement is not defined (#3073)
63f89d4update package-lock.json (#3065)
102f370Merge pull request #3062 from HackbrettXXX/fix-text-encoding-flags
b686db7fix text encoding flags
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot closewill close this PR and stop Dependabot recreating it. You can achieve the same result by closing it manually
@dependabot ignore this major versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this minor versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use these labelswill set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these reviewerswill set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these assigneeswill set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use this milestonewill set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the Security Alerts page.