- Let's undo the changes in the RGSpace.init (see the comment on gitlab)
- The HPSpaceParadict still has
distancesin the list.
- HPSpace.copy: Is this method really necessary? The one from Space should be sufficient, right?
- HPSpace.total_volume is missing
- Unnecessary imports of
LMSpace,... in hp_space.py
- I removed the plotting functionality from the space classes.
- GLSpace.copy should also not be necessary
- GLSpace.dim is missing
- GLSpace.vol should be called
total_volume. Also its implementation is defect: there is no self.distances for GLSpace. The total volume is just 4*pi.
- Use nifty_utilities.cast_axis_to_tuple in order to sanitize
axesinput in GLSpace.weight
- typo in
new_shape = np.ones(x.shape)