state of branches
With NIFTy 5 around the corner, I'd like to get an overview which of the current branches we still need...
- try_different_sampling: @reimar, should we merge this?
- new_sampling: still has "krylov" files, can this be removed?
- complex_fixes: changes seem very small. @parras, should this be merged?
- symbolicDifferentiation: we should probably keep this, so that we don't forget how it is done if we ever need it again ;)
- yango_minimizer: @reimar, what's the status?
- krylov_probing: @reimar, ditto
- addUnits: will be kept since it might be useful in the future
- new_los: @kjako, I still need your opinion on this
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information